This Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) explains the types of personal data we may collect and how we use, share, store, and secure your personal data.
Your Privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you.
This policy is intended to help you understand:
The Information We Collect About You
We collect personal data in a number of different ways:
- When you visit use one of our websites and/or use online applications we provide.
- When you voluntarily provide your personal data to us (for example, when you opted-in for our electronic mailings, when you registered for an account on a Site, when you completed a web form to access an application or register for an event) or when it is provided to us by the company or organization you work for.
- When you participate in Webinar or Seminars, Trade Fairs, or Other Events.
- From publicly available sources (for example, Linkedin or corporate websites).
- When you use Our Services (for example, customer care support, technical support) it is necessary for us to provide or receive services or otherwise do business with you or the company or organization you belong to.
- We buy services from selected third party vendors that utilize aggregated cookies data to target ads based on common characteristics, such as industry.
- When we have disclosed the collection and intended use to you in advance through this Policy or at the time of collection.
The Way We Use the Collected Information
We may use Personal Data that you provide to us for the following business, transactional, and marketing purposes:
- Contact you about a specific request or inquiry.
- Deliver requested services or business transactions we have agreed.
- Administer our Sites and your account(s) (for registered users), analyze trends and improve functionality of our Sites.
- Customize and Personalize Our Sites and selected third party websites to the preferences you have entered and personalize and improve your online experience, which may include matching and serving targeted advertisements about our products, services and solutions to make the information delivered more relevant to you. We utilize ad networks to display targeted digital advertisements on third party web sites.
- Consider an application for employment from you.
- As Deemed necessary to protect our legal rights and our property, to protect other users or any third party, or to prevent personal injury or loss.
- Communicate (via email, regular mail or telephone) with you about products, services, and events of Rockwell Automation and its business partners that you may be interested in.
- Generate leads (the identification of particular interest an existing or potential customer may have in our products, solutions and services; for example, based on your level of interest and expressed desire for follow-up information, such as by downloading a document, visiting certain website pages or making a direct inquiry with us) for us and our business partners (for example, authorized distributors) for business promotion purposes, to provide you better support and services and/or to better respond to your requests or inquiries.
- Invite you to provide feedback or participate in customer surveys, understand better the nature and quality of the provision of our services, improve and further develop products, services, and solutions.
- Use such information in the context of our overall customer relationship management (CRM).
- For our marketing activities, we process your personal data in our CRM systems. Every promotional communication will include a link allowing you to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future and to manage your preferences to include or exclude certain communications (visit our Communications Preference Center).
- The legal basis for using and processing your personal data are, as the case may be, your consent, necessity for responding to inquiries; the performance of requested services; the entering into and performing of contracts and business transactions; and our legitimate business interests.
How we store the collected information?
- We retain your personal data in our active systems as long as you have accessed or used our Sites and services or have interacted with us online or offline over the past twelve months, and as long as we may need the information for the purposes described in this Policy. Beyond this period, we archive your personal data in a secure environment or delete it.
- If you don’t log on to one of our Sites for at least twelve or more months, you hereby agree that we may permanently delete your accounts and all the data associated with it.
- We may retain and use your information for longer periods as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and/or to execute and enforce our agreements.
How to access and control the collected information?
- Under applicable privacy laws, you have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, such as rights of information about and access to your personal data, rights to rectify your personal data, rights to reject or restrict certain processing, rights to delete your personal data and rights to be forgotten.
- A number of our Sites (for example, where you have a registered account) allow you to see the personal data we hold about you, to amend and correct this information and to deactivate your registration yourself.
- You can also request for the exercise of those rights by contacting us using the Contact Us information or through the Contact Us form that is accessible.
How we share the collected information to the Third Parties?
Within 123-hp-envy6055.com and we restrict access to your personal data to employees who need to know the information for the above use purposes. We do not rent or sell your personal data to other companies or individuals. However, we may share your personal data with third parties outside of 123-hp-envy6055.com for the following purposes:
- With authorized distributors, channel partners and other suppliers selected by us, who are involved in providing our products, services or solutions to you, to communicate with you about 123-hp-envy6055.com and related products, services, and solutions that you may be interested in, or to respond to your requests or inquiries.
- With selected service providers and Sub-contractors who provide Services to us or on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, conducting surveys, IT services, analyzing data, organizing events, and other professional services. We only provide these service providers with the personal data they need to deliver their services to us or on our behalf.
- With selected service providers and sub-contractors who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as advertising and marketing services, including telemarketing; we provide, for example, information collected about you through our cookies in order to generate and provide advertising about our products, services and solutions that are more relevant or useful to you.
- With governmental and/or regulatory authorities where we are required by applicable law or pursuant to a court, administrative or similar order.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to implement contractual safeguards and to promote that the third party companies mentioned above.
- Protect your personal data and keep it secure and confidential.
- Do not collect, use, or disclose your personal data for any purpose other than to perform such functions for us or on our behalf and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our instructions.
- To not keep this information longer than is needed.
- To report to us immediately in case of a data breach incident leading to the accidental or unlawful theft, loss, disclosure of or access to personal data.
- We also may offer certain services where you can post information on a Site, which will then, be available to other visitors of the site. Examples are discussion forums and comments on blogs. When you post, basic information identifying you as the poster will be made available to other visitors together with your posted information. This information includes your name or alias, and where relevant, may include other information such as your country or the name of the company or organization for which you work. We are not responsible in any respect for the personal data and other information you may choose to submit thereon. We do not verify the information that is posted and cannot be held liable for any inaccurate, incomplete, unauthorized, illegal and/or inappropriate postings. We may also display statistical information, for example the number of forum posts you have posted or how useful other visitors have rated your posts. For details, please see the help pages for each service.
Your use of our web site indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy.
We may use a limited number of cookies essential to particular services you have requested or for security purposes. A few of our sites use a cookie for a shopping cart function when you purchase services or offerings. In particular, if you have registered for a site or use a customer portal we may use a cookie to authenticate the PC or Mobile device that you are using.
We allow third parties to set analytics, or performance, cookies to collect and report aggregate information. These cookies provide reporting to us on an aggregate basis and so, do not identify you at all. We use the aggregate reports to understand how our web sites are used and improve their usefulness to our audiences.
A number of cookies also support how our web sites function, identifying your PC or end Device on a unique but anonymous basis. These cookies may, for example, remember your language preferences or recognize an individual’s activity within a single session.
Some of our sites may also allow third party ad servers to serve their own cookies to display advertising on our web sites. We do not determine, control or have access to their cookies. In addition, some of the ads they serve may generate their own cookies. We will list all cookies shortly so that you can review their privacy policies for more detail about their practices.
How you can Control Cookies?
The cookies we use are an accepted part of e-commerce and important to your use of our websites. Performance cookies allow us to understand our audiences as a whole and improve how our sites meet your needs and expectations. Many of the functional cookies are basic to how our sites and services work. The cookies we use for registration allow us to conduct our business online. Our sites and services, or parts of them, may not work properly without these cookies.
Your use of our websites indicates your consent to the cookies we have described in this Policy.
Should you wish to revoke that consent, or any part of it, at any time you may control cookies and third party ad targeting in the following ways.
- You need to delete your cookies using your Internet Browsing Centre.
- Block your cookies by activating the main settings of your browser.
- Disable the Cookies – By doing this you can restrict the cookies that we use to manage our website.
- You can also change your cookie preference when you log in our website.
You are anyways in the safe hands we use your information only for general info and as soon as you log out except for a few valuable information rest were taken care that are not misplaced or used for other purpose.